Fun Beverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Fun Beverage, Inc. is committed to providing a safe, clean, family friendly, drug free work environment for all employees. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, company matched health savings account (HSA) life and short term disability insurance, paid time off (PTO), bereavement and jury duty leave and a company matched 401(k).
Applications and resumes may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a position, complete and submit on line application or print and email to email@example.com.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 01/05/2021
Base Salary: $14
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: Warehouse Order Fill Specialist
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
- Must be willing to comply with COVID safety guideline and face covering policy.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
Shift: Monday – Friday 1pm- Shift end (all orders are pulled)
Additional Wage Information: Warehouse Order Fill Specialists are eligible to receive pick incentive on top of the hourly wage. Pick Incentives are paid based on accuracy and volume.
Warehouse Order Fill Specialist II are responsible for receiving, shipping, storing, loading, unloading, and distributing products within the warehouse by consistently performing the following duties in compliance with Company procedures and policies during the Day or Night shifts:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks by hand, forklift, or pallet jack.
- Loads in accordance with Company procedures and within load standards of 120 cases per hour for Beer, 90 cases per hour for N/A and 17 cases per hour for Wine.
- Loads materials into trucks and installs wrapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Reads work order, invoice, load sheet or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials, product to be loaded on trucks.
- Counts and verifies the accuracy of product picked and loaded on trucks. Signs load sheets and bulk sheets verifying completion and accuracy.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to pallets and trucks to convey load destination and loader ID.
- A Warehouse Order Fill Specialist is expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Company standards. This includes being courteous, cheerful, and helpful at all times to customers and fellow Fun Beverage, Inc. employees.
- Maintains appropriate dress and personal appearance standards.
- Must know, understand and comply with all company policies and procedures and is knowledgeable of and complies with Montana laws regulating the sale and distribution of beer and wine.
- Is expected to communicate daily with Warehouse Load Shift Supervisor, the Vice President of Operations, and other employees to build a team concept and promote positive working relations.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse Load Shift Supervisor and/or the Vice President of Operations.
Please contact our HR department for questions or to submit your application or resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented and will continue to implement safety measures to protect our employees, our employee’s families, and the public.
Warehouse material handling equipment and high touch, high traffic areas are disinfected between shifts. We continue to provide gloves, hand sanitizer and follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing, hand washing, use of hand sanitizer before and after each stop, and “no touch” check-in for all Delivery, Sales, Pre-Order and Merchandising personnel.
We require all personnel to wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Fun Beverage’s modified Lobby hours are M-F 10am-3pm. Unscheduled walk-in traffic is discouraged; however, application and interview appointments can be made by contacting our hiring team at email@example.com.