Fun Beverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Fun Beverage, Inc. is committed to providing a safe, clean, family friendly, drug free work environment for all employees. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacations, paid sick days, paid funeral leave and 401(k).
Applications and resumes may be mailed to email@example.com
To apply for a position, print out the application and return to Fun Beverage, Inc.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Base Salary: $N/A
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: N/A
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- First point of contact for front office. Must be able to greet everyone professionally and enthusiastically.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and have outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities as needed.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all departments and outside customers.
- Manage multiple programs efficiently and with proper follow through, including but not limited to Safe Ride Program, Retailer Giveaways, Donation & Special Events, Community Room activities and Sample request processing.
- Maintain account files and set up new customer accounts, including verifying liquor license status and handling any special permits and license updates.
- Ability to manage, organize and distribute all office related needs (Routing Faxes, mail and packages to the appropriate personnel, ordering and maintaining office supplies, monitoring coffee supplies for executive area and break room)
- Ability to learn and adhere to both company policies and procedures as well as State laws regarding the sales and distribution of beer and wine.
- Ability to cross train and learn different duties to better help cover in all administrative areas as needed.
High School graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Minimum of 2 (Two) years of customer service experience, front desk reception preferred.
Must be at least 18
Primary customer service representative answering all calls, greeting all visitors, processes, routes and dispatches sales and service requests; gives information to callers, receives, processes and invoices sales orders, special deliveries and service requests to appropriate departments for service by performing the following duties
Please submit general application or resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org