Driver/Delivery Helper – Libby
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 03/26/2021
Base Salary: $15
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: Libby Driver Helper
- Early morning shifts are required.
- Must be over 18.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Able to constantly lift and maneuver 20-50 lbs., push/pull fully loaded handcarts and occasionally load and deliver kegs weighing up to 175lbs using hand carts.
- Be able to pass a pre-employ drug screen (including Marijuana)
- Good listening and communication skills (Email, texts and verbal).
- Ability to adapt to changes to work environment.
- Able to self-motivate, able to work with minimal supervision.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
**Job Location – Libby, MT**
Shift: Tuesday-Friday – early mornings
Job type: Seasonal Regular full time with the possibility of year-round.
This position will report and work in Libby, MT. The Helper may be required to report to the Kalispell location occasionally. This position has the possibility of becoming a year-round position.
Job overview. Driver Helpers assist the delivery team in daily deliveries to accounts. The Driver helper will help delivery product to the back room/cooler of accounts. If the need arises, a driver helper may be assigned a straight truck to assist in the delivery process.
- Driver Helpers assist delivery drivers deliver over established route to deliver beer, wine and soft-drinks and render services.
- Repetitive heavy lifting and moving. Must be able to lift, carry and move 25-50lbs frequently and maneuver loaded hand carts which can weigh up to 180lbs safely.
- Helps delivery driver deliver beer, wine, soft drinks, and misc. functional items and equipment to assigned accounts in accordance with Federal, State, Local and Company laws and procedures.
- Helps to delivers product, merchandise and equipment to assigned accounts in compliance with customer, salesman and company policies, procedures and requirements.
- All invoices, at the point of delivery, are checked and verified for accuracy and visually matched to product on the floor of the account and signed by account employee.
- Learns, knows, understands and complies with Company quality guidelines. Knows how to read dates and always rotates and conforms to first in first out guidelines when making deliveries.
- Effectively communicates with driver, fleet manager, customers and work associates in oral and/or electronic form. (email, text and by phone)
- Wears and maintains the Company issued uniform at all times to present a professional, consistent and clean appearance always.
- Promote and maintain company goodwill in all areas. Assist other and perform other tasks as appropriate and/or necessary. Help maintain the positive image of the company in the trade.
- On the job training.
- Medical insurance. Health Savings Account is available with company match.
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Referral bonus.
- Stay the Summer Incentive.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Relaxed but professional atmosphere.
Fun Beverage is committed to a healthy and safe work environment. We have implemented and will continue to implement safety measures to protect our employees, our employee’s families, and the public.
Fun Beverage provides gloves, hand sanitizer, face coverings and any other personal protection that may be required. We follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing, hand washing, use of hand sanitizer before and after each stop, and “no touch” check-in for all Delivery, Sales, Pre-Order and Merchandising personnel.
Mask and social distancing are mandatory inside of the Fun Beverage facility, as well as inside of all accounts visited by Delivery, where required.