Store Merchandiser – Kalispell
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 08/31/2022
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: Kalispell Merchandiser
- Current and Valid MT Drivers License preferred
- Clean Driving Record preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Customer Service Experience preferred
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Shift: Shift start time is 5am. Merchandising is 7 days a week, however, actual workdays are 5 consecutive days with 2 consecutive days off.
- Fun Beverage is a flexible work environment, specific days off can be accommodated.
Part time positions are also available with flexible start times and days.
Job overview: As a merchandiser, you are responsible for stocking, rotating, and maintaining our retail partner’s shelves and displays. An emphasis on detail and speed while being courteous, respectful, and helpful to our customers and fellow Fun Beverage employees. We pride ourselves in our service level and commitment to excellence for our customers and supply partners.
- Stocks, rotates, prices and displays product in assigned accounts.
- Maintains and organizes back stock in assigned accounts.
- Working with sales and account staff to build impactful displays.
- Be able to work in a TEAM driven environment.
- Be able to safely drive a company provided vehicle to assigned accounts.
- Maintain appropriate dress and personal appearance.
- Be able to maintain a professional, respectful relationship with accounts.
Requirements / Skills:
- Early morning shifts are required (5 AM).
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is preferred, but not required.
- Be able to pass a pre-employ drug screen (including Marijuana)
- Must be over 18.
- Good listening and communication skills (Email, texts and verbal).
- Able to lift and maneuver 20-50 lbs.
- Ability to adapt to changes to work environment.
- Able to make critical decisions while following company standards and practices.
- Able to self-motivate, able to work with minimal supervision.
- On the job training. Includes, when available, expanded training with sales and brand managers to help ready employees for future advancement.
- Medical insurance. Health Savings Account is available with company match.
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Referral bonus.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Relaxed but professional atmosphere.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Cell phone stipend
- Employee discount on N/A products.
Fun Beverage’s Lobby hours are M-F 10am-3pm. Hard copy applications are available in the reception vestibule for you to pick up and complete at home. Application drop off and interview appointments can be made by contacting our hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.