Warehouse Order Fill Specialist
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 09/10/2021
Pay: $16 - $18
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: Warehouse Order Fill Specialist
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
- Must be willing to comply with COVID safety guideline and face covering policy.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Late afternoon/evening shifts are required.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
Additional Wage Information: Warehouse Order Fill Specialists are eligible to receive pick incentive on top of the hourly wage. Pick Incentives are paid based on accuracy and volume.
Shift: Monday-Friday 1/2 pm start time
Job type: Regular full time
Job overview. Warehouse Order Fill Specialists are responsible for picking, checking, staging all nightly orders for delivery in the morning. Order Fill Specialists will be assigned to one of three departments, Wine, Beer or N/A to start and depending on ability and desire to expand skills will be trained in other departments of warehouse. Order Fill Specialists will be trained and are expected to learn shipping, storing, loading, unloading, and distributing products within the warehouse by consistently performing the following duties in compliance with Company procedures and policies during the Day or Night shifts.
- Reads work order, invoice, load sheet or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials, product to be loaded on trucks.
- Picks orders and builds pallet according to company standard and account order.
- Counts and verifies the accuracy of product picked and loaded on trucks. Signs load sheets and bulk sheets verifying completion and accuracy.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to pallets and trucks to convey load destination and loader ID.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks by hand, forklift, or pallet jack.
- Picks in accordance with Company procedures and within load standards of 120 cases per hour for Beer, 90 cases per hour for N/A and 17 cases per hour for Wine.
- Loads materials into trucks and installs wrapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- A Warehouse Order Fill Specialist is expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company standards. This includes being courteous, cheerful, and helpful at all times to customers and fellow Fun Beverage, Inc. employees.
- Maintains appropriate dress and personal appearance standards.
- Must learn and know, understand and comply with all company policies and procedures and is knowledgeable of and complies with Montana laws regulating the sale and distribution of beer and wine.
- Is expected to communicate daily with Warehouse Load Shift Supervisor, the Vice President of Operations, and other employees to build a team concept and promote positive working relations.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse Load Shift Supervisor and/or the Vice President of Operations
- On the job training.
- Medical insurance. Health Savings Account is available with company match.
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Referral bonus.
- Stay the Summer Incentive.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Relaxed but professional atmosphere.
Fun Beverage is committed to a healthy and safe work environment. Fun Beverage provides all employees with reusable face coverings, hand sanitizer, gloves, and any other personal protection that may be required or requested. We have implemented and will continue to implement safety measures to protect our employees, our employee’s families, and the public.
Masking and social distancing are mandatory inside of the main offices of Fun Beverage facility for unvaccinated employees and encouraged in all other areas.
Please submit application and upload resume through our website, or feel free to email both directly to our Hiring Team: email@example.com
Fun Beverage’s modified Lobby hours are M-F 10am-3pm. Unscheduled walk-in traffic is discouraged; however, hard copy applications are available in the reception vestibule for you to pick up and complete at home. Application drop off and interview appointments can be made by contacting our hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org.