Warehouse Receiving/Replenishment Specialist
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 06/01/2022
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: Receiving/Replenishment
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test including Marijuana.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must be able to preform duties safely in a fast paced environment .
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move 30-50lbs consistently and frequently maneuver 100-180lbs with the assistance of handcart.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Shift: Monday – Friday 4am-noon
Warehouse Receiving/Replenishment Specialist I are responsible for palletization, receiving, shipping, storing, loading, unloading, and distributing products within the warehouse by consistently performing the following duties in compliance with Company procedures and policies during the Day or Night shifts:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Daily order processing through end of day deadlines (palletization).
- Assist the Order Fill team with order process duties as well as picking product when needed or as directed by Warehouse Manager, including daily processing orders through end of day deadlines.
- Basic computer skills needed for record entry and inventory control.
- Must be willing to adjust schedule to facilitate helping all warehouse departments where and when needed.
- Research, locate, and/or adjust inventory daily regarding nightly stock outs from Order Fill team.
- Organize, maintain, and clean Mezzanine and POS room on a weekly basis.
- Deliver UPS/FedEx and other supply deliveries daily.
- Check in drivers, unload trucks, and maintain the compound area, including snow removal, basic grounds keeping and maintenance.
- Daily, replenishes all pick locations preparing the warehouse for Order Fill activities.
- Understands and knows how to read product code dates, rotates product according to policy/procedure, loads and stocks product in adherence with first in-first out.
- Safely operates forklift, electric pallet-jack, pallet-jacks, and hand trucks to assist in loading or moving materials.
- Capable of performing inventories as required by the Warehouse Manager and/or Vice President of Operations.
- A Warehouse Receiving/Replenishment Specialist I is expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Company standards. This includes being courteous, cheerful, and helpful at all times to customers and fellow Fun Beverage, Inc. employees.
- Maintains appropriate dress and personal appearance standards.
- Must know, understand, and comply with all company policies and procedures and is knowledgeable of and complies with Montana laws regulating the sale and distribution of beer and wine.
- Is expected to communicate daily with Warehouse Manager, the Vice President of Operations and/or other employees to build a team concept and promote positive working relations.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse Manager and/or Vice President of Operations.
Please contact our HR department for questions or to submit your application or resume: email@example.com
Fun Beverage’s Lobby hours are M-F 10am-3pm. Applications are available to pick up from reception during open lobby hours. Applications can also be downloaded from the Fun Beverage website and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.