Weekend Receiving/Replenishment Specialist
Job Location: Kalispell, MT
Hiring Organization: Fun Beverage Inc.
Posted on: 03/22/2021
Base Salary: $15
Employment Type: Full Time
ATS Identifier: Weekend Receiving/Replenishment Specialist
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and have good communication skills
- Must be over 18
- Early morning shifts are required
- Able to lift and maneuver 20-50 lbs.
- Ability to adapt to changes to work environment.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
Shift: Friday 7am, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 6am (4/10)
Job type: Seasonal with the possibility of Regular full time.
Job overview. Warehouse Receiving/Replenishment Specialists are responsible for receiving, shipping, storing, loading, unloading, and distributing products within the warehouse by consistently performing the following duties in compliance with Company procedures and policies during the Day or Night shifts.
- Safely receive and verify incoming product and stage in appropriate location for warehouse order fill team.
- Daily replenishment of all pick locations to prepare for warehouse order fill activities.
- Safely operates forklift, pallet-jacks (electric and manual) and hand trucks to assist in loading and moving product.
- Understands and knows ho to read product code dates, rotate product according to policy/procedure, loads and stocks product in adherence with first in – first out.
- Be able to work in a TEAM driven environment.
- Maintain appropriate dress and personal appearance.
- Be able to maintain a professional, respectful relationship with delivery drivers, coworkers, management and all staff.
- Preforming other duties as assigned by the warehouse supervisor team and / or Vice President of Operations.
- On the job training.
- Medical insurance. Health Savings Account is available with company match.
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Referral bonus.
- Stay the Summer Incentive.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Relaxed but professional atmosphere.
We have implemented and will continue to implement safety measures to protect our employees, our employee’s families, and the public.
Warehouse material handling equipment and high touch, high traffic areas are disinfected between shifts. We continue to provide gloves, hand sanitizer and follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing, hand washing, use of hand sanitizer before and after each stop, and “no touch” check-in for all Delivery, Sales, Pre-Order and Merchandising personnel.
We require all personnel to wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Fun Beverage’s modified Lobby hours are M-F 10am-3pm. Unscheduled walk-in traffic is discouraged; however, hard copy applications are available in the reception vestibule for you to pick up and complete at home. Application drop off and interview appointments can be made by contacting our hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org.